Nina is an actor based in London and is one of the four co-leads in ensemble drama The Other Plans, directed by Kate Murphy, produced by Meera Shaunak and written by Catherine Bray and Sarah Hunt.
1. Apart from The Other Plans (of course), what do you consider your career highlight to date?
It would have to be performing as my namesake Nina in Chekhov’s The Seagull. It was a brilliant opportunity and such a complicated up and down character; a challenge I loved taking on.
2. Tell us about one of your favourite films, TV series, plays or books and why you like it?
Ok, so I have a bit of a “thing” for Bruce Willis. I know… but Die Hard really is one of my favourite films. You’ve got everything… wit, action, guns, that vest… Alan Rickman, for goodness sake… what’s not to love?
3. Describe your character (or role in the production) in one sentence.
Rosie is the one whose childhood dreams all seem to be coming true! Until it all goes a bit wrong…
4. If you could choose to work alongside anyone – living or dead – who would it be?
Right now, I’d love to work alongside Rory Kinnear. I’ve seen him in a few plays and on screen and I just think he’d be a fantastic actor to work with and to learn from.
5. Who would play you in a movie of your life?